THE HISTORY OF MATERVA®
Si manejas no tome y si toma…..Tome Materva®
There are few products around today with such a rich history as Materva®. Materva® was first introduced in Cuba in 1920 and has been popular ever since. The original and unique taste of Materva® is in a class by itself and continues to be popular today, especially within the Hispanic community. The Cawy® Bottling Company introduced this popular Cuban soft drink in Miami, Florida in 1971 and is honored to carry on this refreshing tradition for generations to come. We are proud to pay homage to the nearly 100 years that the Materva® brand represents and we welcome the opportunity to keep the brand alive for the next 100 years. So next time you reach for the gold standard in soft drinks, Materva®, make sure to raise a glass to all that the brand has to offer……..great taste and great tradition…..make it part of your story.
- Canned soft drink Universal Product Code 77186 33003
- Each case contains 24-12 oz.(355 ml) aluminum cans with easy open lift top.
- Each soft drink case weighs 21.5 pounds (9.79 kg).
- Each pallet holds 100 cases.
- A 20′ (6.1 m) hand stacked container holds 2,142 cases.
2 Liter PET Plastic Bottles
- Universal Product Code 77186 74003
- Each case contains 8-2 liter PET plastic bottles in a wrap around cardboard box.
- Each soft drink case weighs 38 pounds (17.24 kg).
- Each pallet holds 40 cases.
- A 20′ (6.1 m) hand stacked container holds 910 cases.